Monday, October 29, 2007

Two Parties and a Funeral

This weekend was hectic, fun, tiring, and restful... all in one.

Friday night was spent at the birthday party for a thirteen-year old. Yep, she's now officially a teenager - let the hormone poisoning begin.

Saturday night was spent at a Halloween party at a fellow teacher's house. Lots of fun and games and lively conversation, while I will never be able to look upon a Timex the same again.

Both nights had me staying up long past my bedtime, but it was definitely well worth it.

The funeral part comes in on Sunday, in that I practically died on the couch, cuddled up with my favorite person and with Buford. Out like a light, staring at the back of my eyelids instead of watching the football game as I'd intended. Not that I missed much, the Texans were murdered by the Chargers, buried by an avalanche of turnovers.

No comments: