Sunday, March 30, 2008

Re-affirmations

Ever notice how a series of events can occur that will re-affirm that which you already knew. For instance, in the last several weeks I've had several of my theories about how the world works blatantly confirmed:

1) Having money does not necessarily mean that you are intelligent, especially if you marry or are born into it.

2) Having an education also does not mean that you are intelligent.

3) Hard work and progress are not always rewarded, especially by those who have no real concept of what truly is hard work (see #1).

4) It only takes one or two dumb@$$es to frak up the work of ten others.

5) There are those who will readily take the glory for your successes and blame you for their failures.

6) There are those who don't know when something is going right nor do they have a clue when it is going wrong. I like to refer to these people as "ostriches."

7) The vast majority of the world's problems could be solved by a good old-fashioned East Texas @$$whuppin'.

Just some observations of an evil genius. Those mentioned above will be the first lined up against the wall when I become Supreme Overlord of the planet.

3 comments:

Cas said...

I know a few individuals who would benefit from a good old-fashioned East Texas @$$whuppin'. Well, if I got to watch or administer it myself, it would benefit me anyway...

Simply Jen said...

Hey I'd love to watch a few people get one of those...HMMM *minds wonders into dreamland of idiots gettin' what they deserve*

Wait a minute?! When were you plannin on taking over the universe?

Cas said...

Shhhhhhhhh! He already has...