Monday, January 16, 2006

Waaaasssaaaabbbiiii..........

Spent the evening with someone who is very dear to me, shopping for a dishwasher. Yep, you heard right... a dishwasher. We went to three different stores looking at the various brands and the various features each had, before settling on one. This is the difference between men and women. Women will pay very close attention to the various features. Men have one question, "Will it wash the frackin' dishes?" If the answer is yes, load it up. I was astonished to find that not one single brand had a dishwasher that would unload itself, placing the dishes in your cupboard. We can place a man on the moon, but can't create a dishwasher with that simple feature. Priorities people, PRIORITIES!!!!!

Afterwards, we went for sushi. She and I are the only people in our circle of friends and family that likes to partake of raw fish. So in my mind that makes us perfect for one another....

The sushi bar was good. There was a sushi chef that was eating huge balls of wasabi. I don't know how he was doing it. I can eat jalapenos without batting an eye, but wasabi is another beast entirely. I tried a thumb-sized chunk and burned off all of my nasal folicles. I'm sincerely worried about going to the restroom later.

Don't ever try the squid... nasty stuff. Luckily, they served a decent sake that washed that vile taste out of my mouth, or at least made me forget the episode entirely....

1 comment:

Cas said...

It may be a good idea to try to be at the station when you have that BM - maybe somebody could help you put the fire out.