Saturday, May 19, 2007

After the Storm

Well, the downpour has stopped and life has returned to some semblance of normal, at least "normal" for me.

Someone stole money out of my bank account, but there's not a thing I can do about it. The price of auto parts today amounts to nothing more than highway robbery and I have indeed been robbed. But the good news is that my truck is up and running again and I was fortunate enough to be able to do all of the work myself, or the theft would have been even greater.

I've got only eight days of school left, with the last two days being early release days. As much as the students look forward to the summer, the teachers are even more anxious. By the end of May, I'm as close to the brink of insanity as I'd ever want to get and desperately need those two months off to regain my senses.

2 comments:

Cas said...

Ok, you had me freaked out at someone stole money out of your bank account...

Very funny.

Liberated Momma said...

Funny thing is I got it immediately... LMAO the whole time.

So just what is normal. Our normal would scare the shit out of the real normal.

I don't know if i want normal..