Saturday, May 12, 2007

When it rains...

... it pours.

First, it was the brakes going out. Fixed that Friday evening, only to have a wheel bearing fail this morning. This is a part that no auto parts store within a hundred-mile radius carries. Several have offered to order the part, but it will be at least two days before it arrives. Great, just great.

So I'm stuck without a vehicle. In some cities, that's not a problem, but in Texas, it's almost impossible to go about your daily life without one.

3 comments:

Cas said...

OMG - I am SO sorry. I'll help when I can. Just be glad you can't get pregnant.

Liberated Momma said...

LMAO!!!

Well at least I am feeling really redneck, got the truck across the street missing a wheel...

Master of My Own Small Universe said...

I know, someone else said it best that it's funny that I'm the one who takes care of my truck and does PM and mine is broken down, while another continues to chug along...