Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Art of Frustration

Monday morning, I submit the requisite paperwork to the stealership to begin the process of purchasing my new car. Monday afternoon, they call and tell me I'm approved on the car I wanted.

So Tuesday morning I spend over an hour removing all my FD related equipment such as the emergency lights, siren, and radio. That afternoon I drive to the stealership to complete the paperwork.

That's when things go downhill. I know my credit isn't perfect, having discharge bankruptcy back in 2004, but it's been spotless since then. I wasn't expecting a great interest rate, but I also wasn't expecting the raping they were planning. I unequivocally refuse to pay 20% interest on a car note.

So I still have my truck and I'm still looking.

If patience is a virtue, frustration is an art.

1 comment:

Cas said...

And you are Michelangelo...