Sunday, June 03, 2007

Shoot First, Ask Questions Later

Well, after staring down two bullets with regards to my truck, it seems I again have the gun pointed squarely at me. Checking the transmission fluid doesn't bring forth the normal bright red hue ,especially after having changed the filter and fluid only a week ago, but rather a grayish substance. That is NOT a good sign!!! You can actually feel the grit if you rub it between your fingers.

So before I find myself attempting to dodge (no pun intended) yet another round, I'm going to strike pre-emptively and trade in the truck. I've got my eyes set on a brand new Kia Sorrento SUV. Tomorrow morning will find me waiting impatiently at the stealership to go through all the motions necessary to make it mine.

Wish me luck and if I don't return by nightfall, send out search parties.

No comments: