Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's all about me...

Anyone that knows me can tell you that I freely admit that I'm opinionated, arrogant, and incredibly competitive. They'll tell you that I can either be the most patient person in the world or that I can lose it in an instant, depending on the situation.

I lose it quickly under two situations: when someone attacks my or my family's integrity and honor or when I'm dealing with idiots.

Don't question my sense of honor and duty or my moral integrity. Don't question my family's either... that will bring out the demon in me and it is not a pretty sight. My temper is legendary and you will feel it's full wrath.

Idiots beware also. If you should know better, if you've been taught, told, or shown the correct way to do things (especially if it's been multiple times) and still insist on f'ing things up... realize that I have a glare that can melt steel and a tongue that could singe the sun. Be warned and be very afraid.

This message was brought to you as a public service...

No comments: