Friday, March 17, 2006

If you would listen...

... then I wouldn't have to yell.

Why is it that some people just refuse to listen? I mean, damn, it gets rather tedious having to tell someone over and over and over and over and over... well, you get my drift.

Unfortunately, as I've already stated, I'm not the most patient person on the planet, so by the fourth or fifth time, I'm getting just slightly annoyed. Well, more than slightly. Veins are bulging on my forehead and neck, my pulse and blood pressure have spiked, and, most importantly, the volume of my voice has at least doubled, if not tripled. Mind you, my voice resonates quite well to begin with, so when I start to yell, people in the next county can hear it. Russian spy satellites set off alarms on occassion.

Of course, then I get the reputation of someone who yells all the time, which is far from the truth. I'm generally a very calm person, who speaks in normal tones, until some 'tard fails to listen... repeatedly.

No comments: