Thursday, July 06, 2006

Size really does matter...

Ok, I really love getting e-mail, though if you send ANYTHING requiring a forward, be warned, it will stop with me. I DO NOT FORWARD ANYTHING!!!!

But please, check the size of your attachments. For those of you on DSL, cable modems, or satellite internet, large attachments mean nothing. For me on my slow-as-hell, 28.8kbps-on-a-good-day dialup, large attachments are a no-go. I don't even bother with them, I log onto my web-mail and hit delete.

I long for the day when I can get DSL here. I've got friends that live in BFE that have DSL, and I live less than a half-mile from the school and can't get. Life isn't fair...

3 comments:

psycho_aide said...

sorry leroy just so you know i am typing real slow so your internet can keep up with it.

Unknown said...

check with earthlink

Cas said...

I'm sorry... I can't stop laughing over the typing real slow comment. PRICELESS!!!!