Sunday, August 27, 2006

Iron Chef is me

Well, I spent the vast majority of the weekend engaged in culinary pursuits. Last night I tried out a new recipe for Peach-Rosemary Chicken which turned out to be VERY tasty. Today, I grilled steaks for lunch and while I had the fire going, barbequed some country-style ribs. I had put a dry rub on both the steaks and ribs last night, so they were definitely ready to go. At least now I've got my meals for the next week planned out. That's the key to bachelor living... planning.

All in all, a very lazy Sunday. I'm going to top it off with a football game (GO TEXANS!!!) and maybe some Xbox. It's good to be king!!

4 comments:

Liberated Momma said...

Are you trying to over blog?... Man we never get this many blogs out of you...

People who NEVER blog, Dink, Theresa, Sharon & Amanda....

Dink holds the record for the oldest post... Wonder if he could write something NON sex related.. .HUM

Cat said...

Well,I guess our invites to this tasty fest was lost in the mail right???? :-)

I am however, glad to see some people at least blogging. hehehhe

Simply Jen said...

I don't know if Dink can think of anything but sex!!! LOL

psycho_aide said...

damn and all i ever want you to cook is chicken and dumplings or cheese sticks!

PS I'm back!!!!!!!!!