Friday, October 27, 2006

X-Mas Wish List

The ex-wife once commented as to the reason that I was so very difficult to shop for with regards to X-mas gifts, in that I didn't wait around for someone to give me a gift, if I saw something I liked, I bought it right then and there.

So, in a remarkable show of self-restraint and taking into consideration the feelings of those around me, I didn't purchase several items this week. There was a nice Bluetooth presentation remote on Overstock.com that I had in my cart but let slip away, along with a 1000tc sheet-set. Then there was that nifty little 3MP retro-look digital camera at WM (I believe it was made by Philips and was less than $70... hint, hint). However, I did buy the new laptop computer from Dell, but that was too expensive to be a X-mas gift.

Buford just chimed in that he'd like a few chew toys, the spoiled-rotten little pooch...

1 comment:

psycho_aide said...

had to get a dell too huh?