Sunday, November 12, 2006

RETARD ALERT!!! RETARD ALERT!!!

So I'm at the gas station last night, filling up the Dodge (Damned Old Dad's Gas Eater, for sure!!), when I smell the unmistakeable odor of cigarette smoke. I look around and notice the guy on the other side of the pump smoking. The following exchange occured.

"Ummm... would you please step way over there if you're going to smoke."

"No, I'm fine"

"It's not you that I'm worried about. If you want to blow yourself up, be my guest, just don't take me with you. Now please step away from the pump."

"No, really... I'm fine..."

You know, you just can't fix stupid.....

4 comments:

psycho_aide said...

damn

Liberated Momma said...

Please tell me you are not surprised? Honey there are still people that smoke while they are pregnant and smoke around their kids and wonder why they have chronic respiratory problems. Deny all they want, but research tells the truth. I think smoking should be outlawed. Since people are not smart enough to make choices for there children. It is one thing to smoke yourself, fine, you are an adult, but do NOT subject the rest of us to it. AND most of all our children who do not have a choice.

Cat said...

Oh come on now Momma. My sis-in-law says that smoking during pregnancy "only causes low birth weight babies, so what's wrong with having a smaller baby??" I agree with you DL.....you just CANT fix stupid.

Liberated Momma said...

Well considering I KNOW about your SIL, well I think stupid is flatering her.

JMHO