Saturday, December 23, 2006

Fall down, go boom!!!

Well, it has returned. The mysterious explosions reported by dozens, but with a cause no one can find. Those who've heard, and felt, the explosions describe it as rattling their windows, if not the whole house.

So the FD is dispatched and we run around like chickens with no heads. The worst is that these always occur very late at night, rousing me from my warm bed. I swear, if I ever find the culprit, the outcome will not be for the squeamish.

So what is the cause? No one is really sure. Sonic boom, maybe? Sparkler bomb? Who knows....

2 comments:

Cas said...

I heard it was some kind of blow-off at the pipeline.

Either that or P after a night of your chili...

Liberated Momma said...

You know if it is one of those sparkler bombs or whatever, one day these dumb ass rednecks are going to go boom. And one day we are going to respond to a 'parts found' call.