Friday, January 05, 2007

anew third-degree burn

However, I feel that even here there are many differences of opinion on what is absolutely correct and what is not. Terry Tate office linebackerYour booting storiesLast viewed:The Play and Highlights - BYU Football Beats UtahMark your scriptures onlineInternet Shopping with Local Pickup in UtahQuoty - del. You can learn this quite easily within a couple of hours of practicing on your ownarms. As to the astonishing number of shampoos and conditioners currently on the market, a lot of them are sheer nonsense.
" He was quite frank about how MTV makes money off impressionable young people, he even said as much during his speech to students. So even if most of the programming is garbage, the few times that important stories get covered they get seen by millions of young people, and can have a positive effect.
I have set up a forum and will work on the pages soon. This seems to affect women more than men for obvious thanks to anatomical differences between men and women.


The non-sensical rambling above was brought to you by one of the mindless morons that invade my e-mail with spam. I am positive that there is a special place in the depths of hell reserved for these people.

Seriously...

Whiskey...

Tango...

Foxtrot?

4 comments:

Cas said...

And you're reading SPAM because???

If we were smarter we'd bust the code. Then what?

Liberated Momma said...

OMG! I thought you had swung through a special place in Sam Houston Suck Estates on the way home. I was like WTF until I finished the blog...

I actually went back and tried to read the first part twice.... WOW..

Could you smart it up a little... shesshhhh... I am afraid to ask who wrote that...

Cat said...

You know, it seems as though some people just have way too much time on their hands to make up such mindless chatter. I had to read it a few times myself and still don't get it!!

Master of My Own Small Universe said...

That was a direct copy-and-paste from the e-mail. It was at the bottom of SPAM trying to get me to buy some unknown stock...