Sunday, January 28, 2007

Week One of My Journey Into Insanity

Well, changes are being felt as Buford and I adjust to a new permanent presence in the house. My son has been with me for a week now and things seem to be going fairly well. After his first week of school, he seems to have integrated well. He's made several new friends and even has a girl that wants him to ask her out. So I guess he's doing well. I've gotten him a new cellphone and a new TV.

Things are settling into a nice routine. Mornings aren't the hassle that I had feared, neither is homework... at least not yet.

So, fortunately, it seems my journey is stuck in the slow lane.

3 comments:

Cas said...

Nice to see he's following in the Gregory tradition.

Stuck in the slow lane, huh? I know how much you love the slow lane...

Liberated Momma said...

AWESOME! I knew he would be happy here. A boys place is with his father, there is where he learns to be a man.

Do him right and he will reward you with pride.

He is growing up, he is not the little boy I met 7 years ago. I cannot wait to see what the next 7 years brings him.

psycho_aide said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW cas i didn't want that thought.