Sunday, February 25, 2007

Being sick

Today I had the notable privilege of being both physically ill and being called a sick f@#$ at the same time.

I woke up this morning running to the toilet and spent the rest of the day doing the same. I was either sitting on it or kneeling in front of it, in between taking several hot baths in a losing attempt to begin to feel better.

I checked my temperature several times, and yes, I did have a fever.

So that seals it: fever, chills, aching joints, puking, and diarhhea. I think I covered just about all the bases.

I check my e-mail and someone has posted a comment for one of the videos the FD has on YouTube. That's where getting called a sick f@#$ comes in. Seems they didn't appreciate the video of a recent vehicle extrication. No victim faces were shown and the accident wasn't even a fatality, so I have no clue where this person was coming from. Oh well, I reported the post as spam...

This on top of being threatened with a lawsuit for a photo I posted on the TVFD website last week.

I guess the 'tards are out in droves. Is it that time of month again?

3 comments:

Cas said...

Okay. The "that time of the month" comment was uncalled for...

And you are a sick $#%^. It's one of the things I love about you most.

Liberated Momma said...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Takes a sick F^$$ to know a sick F#%*.

Damn, I guess that makes me a sick F($#. Oh well, been called worse.

So how about huge plate of sunny side up eggs. Nice and runny. YUMM-O (damn RR) !

All I want to know is what you ate or where you got it from so I don't get it. Seriously though, I am so glad you are feeling better. I guess I need to get some phenergan suppositories to keep on hand.

Master of My Own Small Universe said...

I was not referencing THAT time of the month. I meant is it a full moon or whatever it that seems to trigger mass insanity...