Sunday, March 11, 2007

And God said, "Let there be light..." (Deja Vu, anyone?)

... and there was light. Light beer that is.

In an effort to try and play along with the local coven of Weight Witches, I've decided to show support by switching to light beer.

This is not as easy as it sounds. Most light beer, to paraphrase Terry Gilliam, tastes like nearly-frozen gnat's urine. Luckily, Sam Adam's Light is readily available at the local grocery store.

Is it a great beer?

No, it will never be mistaken for a regular Sam Adam's or a Leinenkugel's. It doesn't compare to the wonderful stuff that comes out of the Ram Brewery or from the little town in south Texas.

But at least it isn't nearly-frozen gnat's urine...

2 comments:

Liberated Momma said...

I guess that makes me head witch!?

Considering I am the only one presently with an functioning broom.

I know how NOT to burn my up in a grass fire...LMAO

Cas said...

Yeah - you're the HEAD witch; at least that's what I read about you on the bathroom wall...

Thanks for sharing your broom. It's a smoother ride anyway.