Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Never believe someone when they say...

Yesterday, my brother the fire chief has me take the engine and the tanker to the radio shop, telling me it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

He couldn't have been more wrong...

We arrive a little after 8:30 and finally leave a little after 18:00. Needless to say, that is slightly longer than two hours. To make matters worse, the radio that was installed in the engine did not work as advertised.

But I did get to talk to someone I'd never really had the chance to talk with, so it wasn't a completely wasted day.

2 comments:

Liberated Momma said...

And you wonder why I am ALWAYS busy during these missions. Lazy? NOPE! Been there done that, got the callused ass to prove it.

So what did you men, talk about? Huh Huh Huh

Crazy One said...

Okay so who did you get to talk to? PS: Paul a little while=2 hrs./a couple of hours=4-10 hrs./ and if he ever tells you he just needs to do a few things for the dept. and we should "BE RIGHT BACK" well just make sure you are on your summer vacation.