Sunday, March 11, 2007

Someone please stop the madness

At first it was e-mail. The insanity-inducing "Forward to seven of your closest friends..." e-mails that cluttered my inbox and illicited an immediate click of the delete button.

Or the jokes that would be forwarded to me from one person, when a quick look at recipients from a prior forward would show THAT I'D ALREADY GOTTEN IT!!!!

Now it is pic and text messages on my cellphone. Suddenly the whole frackin' world seems to think that I have nothing better to do than to read asinine text and or pic messages.

Please stop, NOW!!! I'm getting two and three pic messages a frackin' day, all at $0.50 a pop. In the space of a week I'm being charged enough for these unwanted messages that I could go buy a six-pack of beer, which would do a heck of a lot more to brighten my mood than the messages ever could.

This public service message has been brought to you buy PRICK.... People Rejecting In-box Cluttering Krap.

No comments: