Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sadistic Homosexual Ex-Convicts

This weekend, I had the pleasure of attending Extrication Fest 2007 at Texas Motor Speedway. I learned quite a bit about extrication, especially stabilization methods, that I didn't already know. On top of that, I got to spend three nights in Denton, where I had lived for eight years, re-visiting old haunts and dining spots that I hadn't seen in three years.

But about the title...

I'm sure that's what all of you have been waiting for anyway.

I stayed at the LaQuinta in Denton and it was a nice motel. Except for the bathroom. Particularly the shower.

First off, the control to turn the water on and off and adjust the temperature is decidely phallic in appearance. On top of this, for an average height male, this decidely phallic-appearing device is mounted about six inches below waist level. Yes, at THAT height.

Then, to top it off, the shower floor has a very marked slant, enough to cause one to lose their balance should they bend over after having dropped the soap.

What then ensues comes from someone's prison rape nightmare.

Thank God I am slightly SHORTER than the average male...

4 comments:

Cas said...

Karma nearly bit you on the *$$.

Maybe next time.

Simply Jen said...

You may not have been at the perfect height for that nightmare... but what about being the perfect height for the other end???

Crazy One said...

Well all I can say is now I know why I repeatedly had to wait for you to get out of the restroom.....PS: La Quinta called and said that they would like their step stool back. JK thank you for showing me all the good places to go out and eat if I ever visit Denton again. Can't wait for next year so we can return and take the new people out for just one beer...lol

Liberated Momma said...

OMG! a visual I do not need. eeewwwwweeee! funny, too bad, I hear some people LIKE anal..

You know Steve I was wondering where my step stool went.