Sunday, November 13, 2005

And the world spins round and round...

Oh my, inner-ear infections are so lovely. For anyone not up on their human anatomy, your inner ear affects your balance. This infection has my balance completely screwed up. It feels like I'm seriously light-headed, almost drunk. Guess I could look on the bright side, I don't have to spend money on beer.

I really should go to the doctor, but I hate going there. It means taking a whole day off of work to spend hours sitting in a doctor's office to see the doctor for a max of 15 minutes, only to have him tell me what I already know. That I have an inner-ear infection and write me a scrip for antibiotics. Nope, don't think so scooter.

Or maybe there's other reasons for my light-headedness (is that really a word?). Stress from the job and the fire department. Blood draining from my head to other parts of my body ;-). Nope, I'm sure it's the ears.

No comments: