Sunday, June 18, 2006

1.2 Billion Chinese are Mad at Jack Bauer...

... seems like a fair fight.

That's from a list of "Jack Bauer Facts" I got in an e-mail a few months back. Now if you don't know who Jack Bauer is, well, I'm not going to even try and explain. Either you know Jack or you don't know Jack...

For the last few months, life has been so hectic I haven't had a chance to watch my favorite TV shows, which include "24" and all three "CSI"s. Thank God for TiVo!!! So I finally jet around to watching some of the shows and manage to get throught all the episodes of "24." Damn, what an ending!!!

Are the Chinese really that stupid? Or are they really that committed to the whole population control thing? I mean, kidnap Jack and put him on a ship to take him to China. Ah hell, now all you've got is a pissed-off Jack Bauer and 1.2 billion potential targets...

No comments: