Monday, June 26, 2006

Well, It's Official...

... today I got my first bill in my new abode. The electric bill finally arrived today. I did some mental math for the amount of time in this billing cycle and extrapolated the data to come up with an estimated monthly bill. And damn near had a heart attack!!! HOLY $H!T!!! Then I took a second look and realized that there were extra first time fees on this bill, re-did the math... and breathed a sigh of relief. Much, much better... more in-line with my budget forecast.

On top of that, my truck gave me fits again today, but it appears that the problem may have simply been a loose battery terminal. Gotta love GM products and their asinine way of connecting cables to the battery. I'm to the point that I keep wondering what next. Story of my life...

No comments: